Content Writer (2-5 years Exp)
Posted 6 months ago
Responsibilities for Content Writer
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services.