- At least three WordPress applications deployed in the marketplace.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment.
- Strong technical and design skills with a passion for Web technologies.
- Fast learner of new and emerging technologies.
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery.
- Solid written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a cross-functional team environment.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level.
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Creation of custom post types.
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards.
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code.
- Theme/Template integration.
- Building Ecommerce websites using Woocommerce Plugins.
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite).
»Excellent knowledge of WordPress, PHP, MySQL, HTML, and jQuery.
»Experience of customizing themes such as GENESIS, Premium Press, DIVI, AVADA, ThemeForest, Flatsome, etc. & custom theme development.
»Strong knowledge of well-known plugins such as WooCommerce, Bookly, Contact form 7, Gravity forms, etc. along with their customization & custom plugin development.
»Knowledge in WordPress security, and optimization (Google Page Speed, Caching, CDN, GZip etc).
Required Experience and Qualifications:
Experience: 3-5 Years
Technology: WordPress, Core PHP, MySQL
Job Location: Coimbatore