We are looking for an iOS developer who should have at least one year of hands-on experience in the iOS field and have the ability to handle a project on their own.
Experience: 1 to 3yrs
– Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform.
– Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
– Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design.
– Work with outside data sources and APIs.
– Unit-test code for robustness.
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Maintain code integrity and organization.
– Candidates should be well versed with iPhone Application development.
– Should have excellent knowledge of Swift, C++, and OOPS concepts, JSON, Cocoa, GPS, SQLite, iPhone SDK, Xcode IDE.
– The coder should be well versed in using web services, Interface Builder & Debugging tools, Google map kits, multitasking.
– Should have launched at least one app on App Store.
– Worked on a Health-related project is a plus.